1. Fold a 10" x 7" piece of kraft cardstock to create a 5" x 7" side-folding card.
2. Cut a piece of the grey-blue cardstock 3/8" smaller all around than the card front. Center it on the card front and tack it in place.
3. Cut a 4" x 6" piece of watercolor paper. Holding the panel vertically, use the pencil to lightly draw a box 5/16" in from the edge. Next, draw horizontal lines inside the box at these measurements from the top of the box: 1 7/8" and 3 1/2". Stamp the taller butterfly in the center of the top and bottom sections, and stamp the shorter butterfly in the center of the middle section.
4. Use watercolor crayons to paint each butterfly. You can refer to a butterfly book or the internet to determine the coloring to make them look realistic.
5. Make a cup of coffee (to use for painting). Experiment on scrap paper to determine the desired dilution with water—you’re going for the look of vintage paper. Paint the coffee in the background around the butterflies, but not touching them. Allow to dry before doing the next step.
6. Stitch around the drawn in grid with a sewing machine, then attach the panel to the center of the card front and stitch through all layers to secure.
7. Punch the Real Estate Sign shape from a piece of grey-blue cardstock. Cut in half, trim a section of the center away and adhere the pieces under the bottom butterfly as shown.
8. Create the sentiment strip in your computer and print it onto watercolor paper. Trim to 4 3/4" x 3/8" and color the edges if desired.
9. Attach the sentiment strip to the card with 3D-Dots.