1. Stamp the beach scene on a 5" x 4" piece of white cardstock to create a postcard.
2. Blend ink colors to shade all of the outer edges, and chalks to colorize the background. Randomly distress all of the postcard edges.
3. Add interest by stitching a border using a sewing machine with ark blue thread.
4. Punch a photo corner from yellow cardstock and secure to the upper right corner using 3D-Dots.
5. For a dimensional effect, stamp images such as the umbrella, selected tree leaves, and/or the cabana roof on a scrap piece of white cardstock. Trim close to the stamped edges. Attach to the postcard front using 3D Dots. Add journaling.