1. Fold a 9 1/8" x 5 7/8" piece of the black cardstock in half to create a top-folding card.
2. Mat a slightly smaller piece of a dark blue patterned paper onto the card.
3. Secure a large seasonal sticker or die-cut piece of ephemera on its side in the middle of the card about 1/2" from the left side of the card front as shown.
4. Distress the edges of another die-cut piece of ephemera with a distressor or emery board. Continue to edge and distress the edges using the light and brown dye inks to create a more aged look. Curl the edges for a dramatic look as shown. Adhere to the card over the label on the middle left side as shown.
5. Lay a strip of the black netting horizontally over the middle of the card and wrap to the inside to adhere.
6. Use black solvent ink to stamp the Barbwire Wreath image onto taupe cardstock. Punch to notch the corners. Distress and edge with black, light and dark brown ink along the edges. Adhere to the middle right side of the card with foam adhesive strips.
7. Tie the two black feathers together with a small piece of twine. Glue the feathers to the card front.
8. Cut a facial image from patterned paper to fit within your circle embellishment. Edge with dark brown and blacks ink. Glue into the embellishment. Secure the embellishment to the card front.