1. Cut a piece of 5 5/8" x 9 1/4" patterned paper to make a side-folding card. Edge using brown ink.
2. Punch both long sides of a 5" strip of paper and weave black ribbon through the openings. Secure to left side of the card front.
3. With different color inks, stamp numbers of different sizes and in different directions to a page from an unwanted book. Tear all edges of the page to create a panel measuring 3 1/4" x 5". Sew to the card front using black thread.
4. Cut a 4" length of pale pink ribbon and cut the ends to points. Adhere to the card front. Add a fabric flower and the metal embellishments.
5. Stamp, emboss with metallic black powder, and heat set the bottle cap on a scrap piece of beige paper. Use a light colored ink to shade the inner area of the bottle cap. Fussy-cut the image and turn up the outer edges before attaching it to the card front.
6. Stamp, emboss with clear powder, and heat set the expression on a small piece of the beige paper. Trim to shape and distress all of the outer edges. Secure to the card front using 3D-Dots.