1. Fold an 8" x 5-1/2" piece of natural textured cardstock in half to make a 4" x 5-1/2" side-folding card.
2. Cut a 3-7/8" x 5-3/8" piece of burgundy textured paper and adhere it to the card, aligning the top and left edges.
3. Stamp the image on a 3" x 4-1/4" piece of light tan cardstock. Accent the image with blending chalks. Mat the image with burgundy textured paper and green print paper.
4. Weave a piece of ribbon through the holes in the metal tag. Wrap the ribbon/tag around the image and secure the ribbon ends on the back of the panel.
5. Attach the panel to the card with 3-D dots.